Sunday, June 17, 2012

Apple Cider Vinegar for Leg Cramps


From: http://www.earthclinic.com/Remedies/acvinegar.html

10/17/2010: Alwayssora from Columbia, Tennessee replies: "I am a great fan of Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV). I drink it in iced water. When I had tonsillitis, I mixed it with a bit of honey and swabbed my throat every hour. The white spots would disappear(and my fever) within 24 hours. I had a small wart on the back of my knee and 2 days of soaking it in ACV and it fell off! I use it with Dawn detergent to shampoo my dogs to prevent fleas. It is also good for gradual weight loss, lowering glucose levels, and relieving my rheumatoid arthritis symptoms. And the biggie: to stop charley horses at night, I keep a spray bottle of ACV by the bed, and at the first sign of leg cramps, I spray it liberally with ACV. Immediate relief. I even have started spraying my leg before bedtime. NO more cramps! "

No comments: